2019/10/31: 29th edition of the TYO International Student Short-Film Festival
The Cergy-Pontoise International Student Short Film Festival is open to films, of whatever kind, made by postgraduate students, whatever their study discipline and nationality is.
Its aim is to promote young cinema talents by highlighting their work in front of an audience and a jury of professionals from the cinema world. It is organized by the students of E.N.S.E.A. (The National School of Electronics and its Applications) of Cergy-Pontoise, trough of the association “Tant qu'il Y aura des Ohms !” (TYO)
- Live-action or animated movie. Both fiction or documentaries are accepted.
- The director must be a maximum of 30 years old when making the short film.
- The broadcast format should be MKV, MOV or a DCP with acceptable quality. We recommend at least a resolution of 1280x720 pixels for registration. Any other format may be rejected due to incompatibility. A copy in DVD format, subtitled French or English for non-French-speaking films, is also necessary for the preselection.
- The length of the film must be below 30 minutes
- Made after January the first 2018.
The festival will be held on November the 14th and 15th, the dealine for applications is thus also set back to the 31 of October.
More information about the application: http://tyo.asso-ensea.fr/