Delegate for equality for administrative staff
The Delegate for equality for administrative staff are responsible for promoting gender equality for the technical, library and administrative staff of the HFBK Hamburg. They
- are the university's representatives and advisors on gender equality issues.
- are to be involved in personnel selection procedures in the entire TVP area.
- take part in committee meetings and conferences on the subject of equality within and outside the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
- are the contact person for matters of an equal opportunities nature.
- are involved in drawing up the department's equality plan.
- advise on the issue of reconciling work and family life.
The Equal Opportunities Officers are appointed by the department for a period of 4 years in accordance with § 18, 1 Hamburg Equal Opportunities Act (HmbGleiG).