Information regarding the Corona virus
Due to the current amendment to the Corona Containment Ordinance of the Hamburg Senate dated April 29, 2022, new requirements apply to university operations:
- No FFP2 or medical masks need to be worn in the buildings of the HFBK Hamburg. This applies to courses, working in workshops, studios and administrative rooms, visiting the cafeteria or the library.
- Visitors to public events are also no longer required to wear masks at the HFBK Hamburg.
- Restrictions on the number of people or distance requirements have been lifted. In the workshops, work can once again be done with the usual number of students until 2020.
- Of course, masks may continue to be worn for their own protection.
- People who test positive are still required to go into domestic isolation.
- Medical masks and one free rapid test per week continue to be available for employees.